Friday 8 November 2013

Imagine the Sea...

Hello, friends.
Everything you can imagine is real...they say...
I totally agree. That's why I love my Imagine class so much!
Today, let's sit down and imagine the deep blue sea...

Imagine the Sea

Imagine the Sea (detail)

The materials I used on this canvas are of course my beloved Mechanicals, Sunrise Sunset epoxy stickers, gesso and Luminarte's Primary Elements pigments.

So...can you hear the waves? ;)
What will you Imagine this week?

Hugs, dear Friends


6 comments:

Mia said...

Wow, that is so cool! And beautiful! Have a great weekend :)
Love Mia

Marianne H said...

So, so very cool! :))

Ula H. said...

Dlaczego ja tak dawno tu nie byłam ?- nie wiem ! Kobieto, jesteś szalona i niezwykła. Dlaczego ? - bo szalejesz z mediami, klejami, papierami i niezwykłe rzeczy z tego wychodzą !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pozdrawiam :))

Véro said...

I don't hear th waves, because it is too far but i can say that it is wonderful
Just like I love
thanks for my eyes
kisses from France
Vero

Seth said...

Beautiful Finn. I love the sea shades!

wdomuujagi said...

piękna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...