Thursday 16 August 2012

26th August - classess in Cork, Ireland!

My classes in Ireland, in Cork and Newbridge are getting closer and closer - I can't wait to see the Emerald Island again! How exciting!
I'd be happy to see you on my classes - we've got 4 seats avalible on my classes in Cork now - it is in Cork Airport Hotel on the 26th of August. More details and classes descriptions - here. on the Cardz 'n' Scrapz blog!


To book your seat email: cas-offers@corkartsupplies.com
See you soon!
Finn

2 comments:

KAT said...

I would go if I could... Still loving the class I took from you in US! I actually made something else using what I learned... I'll have to blog about it so you can see one of your students in action! Have a creative day!

Dortesjs said...

this is so great, wonderful splash art

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...